Today in this post we will solve many common problems related to the free fire game. This post will be very useful for you if you are playing free fire. Here we have selected many problems that you have to face frequently. Here we have given a short and simple solution to all these problems.
Table of Contents
Steps to fix Auto Back issue in Free Fire
This problem is usually found in phones with low RAM. In this post, we will solve the Auto Back problem in Free Fire. This problem is also due to low storage. Follow the steps below to fix Auto Back Problem soon.
- Open Mobile Settings and click on the about phone option.
- Here you will find the option of UI or build number. Click on it seven times.
- Now you will see a new Developer Option in Additional settings.
- Turn on Developer Option.
- Scroll down, here you will find the option of “Transition animation scale” and “Animator duration scale” Set it to 5x.
- Scroll down further, here you will find the option of “Force 4x MSAA”, “Force allow apps on external” and “Force activities to be resizable”. Enable all these options.
Below you are shown step by step with screen short so that you can easily follow the step.
Step 1: Go to about phone
Step 2: click 7 times on build number
Step 3: Enable these three options.
Step 4: silect Window Animation zoom to 5x
Step 5: enable “Force allow apps on external” and “Force activities to be resizable”.
Restart your phone after setting all these. Now you open the free fire game. Now you will not see the Free fire auto back problem 2GB ram problem again.
Free fire Auto back problem Solution
When you open free fire, the game automatically shuts down after a while. You exit the game and come to the home screen of the mobile. One solution to this problem is given above. Apart from this, you can fix this problem by simply pasting a file in your free fire folder. Transfer this file to your Android / DATA / com. dts. have to pass in freefireth. Now your auto back problem will be fixed and at the same time Lag problem will also be fixed.
free fire auto back problem fix config file download
Click on the button below to download Free Fire Auto Back Glitch File. Clicking on the Download button will start downloading the file. After the file is downloaded, you have to follow the steps below.
if download button doesn’t work, then refresh this page.
Use Free Fire Auto Back Problem Fix File
- After downloading the above file, open the download folder.
- Use Zarchiver to extract this file.
- Now you get a new file. Copy it.
- This file is for Android / DATA / com. dts. Paste in freefireth.
- Replace the old file with a new file.
- Now restart the free fire game.
Note: This problem will be fixed after replacing the old file with the new file. This technique is not a hack so your free fire will be safe. Many people’s problem has been solved in this way and this technique has been suggested by big YouTuber.
Update Free Fire Game
If you are using the old version of the free fire game, you will see the auto back problem. So the game should be kept up to date. When a new version of any game comes, many bugs are going to be fixed. For that, you should update free fire. To get a free fire update you can go to the play store or open and update the game directly. Now Free fire auto back problem 1GB ram problem will be solved automatically after updating the game. You can use flashdog as auto back problem app. This app is available on play store.
Fix Free Fire ping problem
Free fire causes high ping to cause game lag. If you also have game lag then follow the steps given below.
- Download any ping controller app.
- Open the ping app and select your server.
- Here you will find different servers. From which you have to select the server with low ping.
- Now click on connect server.
If you follow these steps free fire lag problem will be solved.
Fix Free Fire network connection error
Below are some of the reasons. For this reason, Free Fire has a network connection error problem.
- Check your wi-fi connection is on or not.
- Turn on your mobile data.
- Clear app cache and data.
- Update free fire to a new version.
- Check your android version.
- Update your phone software.
- Clean your phone storage.
Fix Free Fire crash problem
- Open phone setting.
- Find the application manager option.
- Here you will find the free fire game icon, click on it.
- Below you will find a clear app cache and data option. Click on it to clear free fire data and cache.
If you follow these steps free fire crash problem will be solved.
Today in this post we have seen the guide to fix Free Fire Auto Back Problem in Redme go. This technique is supported on phones with 1Gb, 2Gb, 3Gb, and 4Gb RAM. Auto Back problem occurs due to low storage and RAM. Here we set up our phone in a way that prevents the free fire game from crashing. This is not a problem if you are using an expensive phone.