In this article we are going to discuss about PM Kisan KYC. If you are a Kisan and want to update your KYC then you have come to the right place. Here we will tell you how you can update your KYC step by step.
You need to have certain eligibility to register in this scheme. As you must have a BPL ration card, a person above 18 years can apply for this scheme. You should not have more than 5 hectares of land, only small and marginal farmers can apply for this scheme. Any government employees and income taxpayers will not be able to apply for this scheme. One person from your family will get the benefit of this scheme.
If you want to do PM Kisan KYC Update then above mentioned things should be taken care of. Because you need to be registered before doing PM Kisan KYC Update. If you are a new user, you can go to the official website and do your registration. After registration you will get a login id and password with which you can check your KYC status.
What is PM Kisan KYC
A scheme has been launched by the Government of India to help the farmers of India. Out of which the farmer will get 6000 rupees annually. In which they will get 2000 rupees thrice. The farmer will receive this money in his bank account. If you want to join this scheme then you can also join by filling the online form. The main purpose behind launching this scheme is to help farmers financially.
Documents for PM Kisan KYC
To do PM Kisan KYC Update you will need some documents. The list of these documents is given below. Here you have to add your basic details as well.
- Aadhar card
- IFSC/MICR code
- DOB of Farmer/Husband
- Passport-size photograph
- Bank details
- Mobile no
- Name of Farmer/Wife/Husband
Update PM Kisan KYC online step by step
- Open www.pmkisan.gov.in website.
- Login your account with your id and password.
- On the home page you will find the option of PM Kisan Yojana KYC Update 2022.
- A new page will open by clicking on PM Kisan Yojana KYC Update option.
- There will be KYC form here. You have to enter all the required information in the KYC form.
- After entering all the information you have to click on submit button.
- After submitting the form, an otp will be sent to your register number.
- You have to enter this otp in the otp box and conform.
- By entering Otp and submitting, your PM Kisan KYC will be updated.
Check the update status of PM Kisan KYC
- First open PM Kisan official website www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Here you will see an option of status on the home page.
- Click on Status option, by clicking here you will be asked for login id and password.
- Now you have to enter your login id and password.
- After entering the password, an otp will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter this otp in the otp box and click on the submit button.
- Here your PM Kisan KYC updated status appears.
PM Kisan’s eKYC Process
- To complete your eKYC on PM Kisan portal you have to visit official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
- On the home page you will get the option of eKYC.
- Clicking on eKYC option will open your login page.
- Enter your id and password in the login page and login.
- Now you will be asked to add your adhar card details.
- After adding all the details click on submit button.
- After clicking the submit button, PM Kisan’s eKYC will be complete.
PM Kisan eKYC through CSC Center
- Visit CSC center.
- Here you can ask the employee to complete the eKYC.
- Then the employee will ask for your Aadhar card and phone number.
- Your Aadhar card should be linked with PM Kisan.
- CSC will update you eKYC at the center.
How to check PM Kisan KYC Beneficiary status
- Open PM Kisan KYC Official Website.
- Go to home page and login your account.
- After that, one new page open, here you will see Beneficiary List option. Click on it.
- Now here you have to enter state, district, sub-district, and village.
- Click on submit button.
- After clicking on submit button, a new page will open which will have beneficiary list. Here you can check your name.
If you have any query related to PM Kisan KYC then you can comment below. We will reply to your comment. If you liked the post of PM Kisan KYC update then please share with your friends and family members. As soon as they also get the knowledge of this scheme.